Are there helpful pre-printed order sets for expectant mothers and newborns in the context of the pandemic?Posted on by
BC Women’s hospital offers order sets for maternal and newborn education during COVID-19 pandemic. Nova Scotia Health Authority offers pediatric order sets for patients with COVID-19.
- Order set resources for pregnant patients and newborns in the context of the pandemic are limited on public sources at this time but we will update as new resources become available
I. Order sets
ORDERS FOR MATERNAL EDUCATION DURING COVID
ORDERS FOR NEWBORN EDUCATION DURING COVID
ORDERS FOR PEDIATRIC PATIENTS WITH COVID
- The following websites have order sets available publically and may be worth checking in the future as more resources are developed.
Questions? Comments? Does this need to be updated? Do you have valuable points to add ? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) | Nova Scotia Health Authority – Corporate.” Nshealth.Ca, 2020, www.cdha.nshealth.ca/coronavirus. Accessed 11 Apr. 2020.
- “COVID-19 | Physicians.” Northernhealth.Ca, 2020, physicians.northernhealth.ca/physician-resources/covid-19#documents. Accessed 12 Apr. 2020.
- “Policy and Orders.” Cw.Bc.Ca, 2019, policyandorders.cw.bc.ca/. Accessed 12 Apr. 2020.
The above is intended to serve as a rapidly-created, accessible source of information curated by medical students and healthcare professionals. It is for educational purposes only and is not a complete reference resource. It is not professional medical advice, and is not a substitute for the discretion, judgment, and duties of healthcare professionals. You are solely responsible for evaluating the information above.